Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nicholaus Dustin Tolman

Nicholaus was born June 4, 2010. He has olive skin and dark hair. He is healthy and loves to sleep. The girls love to hold their little brother, Kameha wonders why he doesn't want to play. Keana is a natural little mother and wants to help all that she can. Chad loves and snuggles with him just like he does with the other two. He is such a good dad. As for me i just love my little family.
Chad holding his little guy.
I love this little man

our new addition to our little family



Kameha thought it was so much fun



Keana Loves her little brother




8 comments:

danette said...

Nic is so cute. Looking at the pictures of him with his siblings makes it so I can't wait until Eli is born and he can meet is brothers and sisters.

Crazy Corinne said...

Congrats Donna! He is beautiful!!! Your family is so cute!

karen said...

I love the picture of Kameha with him.

kimberly said...

Sooo cute! He is going to be one well taken care of baby with TWO big sisters! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Yay! He is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet him someday!

BTW I will look for a blessing outfit when I can...Chris usually has the car so I'm not really out much...I'll let you know if I find anything.

Tom and Angie said...

Congratulations! He is soo cute. Your girls are sure getting big!

Tammy K said...

can't even wait to meet this little man!!!

Alison said...

He is so handsome!! Congrats again! What a sweet little family!