Friday, March 19, 2010

Well a lot has happened since I last posted, We found out we are having a baby boy and we are naming him Nicholaus Dustin Tolman. I am over 6 1/2 months along and things are great. My official due date is June 16. Keana is loving school and all of her friends, she would rather be at school then at home. She is still in gymnastics and is doing awesome, she is starting to learn to do a back flip. She is my little peace maker in the family. Kameha is getting so big, she is still very stubborn and likes to do what she wants, but is also the biggest snuggle bug in the world and just adores her sister, if she sees Keana crying or sad she will put her arm around her and go ohh baby ohh baby shh. Kameha is a Daddy's girl while Keana is still a Mommy's girl. Chad is doing great in work, and is the best dad in the world. He cant wait to have his little boy. As for me I'm just getting fatter by the day and cant wait for Nicholaus to be born.
Well we just celebrated Kameha's 2nd birthday and
It was a blast. We went to a awesome park and just
let everyone play.
Yeehaa, Lets hope it doesn't break.
I helped Grandpa Tolman come in even
if he didn't want to.

Don't worry mom I'll push you.



They cant wait for the cake, Grandma Knudsen
and I made it all by ourselves. It might not look fancy but
we had a secret ingredient hidden inside.


We got to enjoy a game of ball.


My Sweet little 2 year old





All the kids loved the merry go round,
The adults where getting worn out with it.

Grandma Knudsen, Elise, Kameha and Me
Having a good time on the swing.








3 comments:

Tammy K said...

fat my eye - you're look'n good! Can't wait to see this little baby boy ... in december :) That's not too far away right!!??

i miss you guys :(

Unknown said...

Yay for an update! (I think i say that every post) haha,,, such cute pictures....Kemeha is so adorable. I love her cute cheeks and eyes!

Crazy Corinne said...

Donna, you are so tiny, hardly fat! Congrats on your little boy!! That's awesome! Your girls are adorable!