Monday, October 13, 2008

My Family

Hey Let me tell you what has been going on in our life in the last four and a half years of our marriage we got pregnant three months into our marriage about a year later we had a beautiful daughter and named her Keana We lived in Provo then we decided to move to California loved it there but was way to expensive for us so we moved back to Orem, we decided to have another baby and had another gorgeous baby girl and named her Kameha, We have just recently decided to move to Texas for Chads job. We love it there so far, our girls are doing wonderful Keana is three and half years old loves to do gymnastics, sing and dance, She is great at most sports because of her daddy and she loves her little sister. Kameha is now seven months old and is always happy and giggling. She just got her bottom two teeth, and is crawling everywhere. Chad loves his job and the people he works with, and I love being a stay at home mom and seeing the everyday progress in our family's life.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay, I'm so excited you have a blog. I love your family picture. Donna your hair is so cute. I can't wait to read more posts.
-Jenn Anderson

blank said...

I just realized you had a blog. It so nice to see you all are doing well down in texas. I love the pictures of your little girls. They are so beautiful. I love Keana's curly hair! Well take care...our blog adress is seanandtoridowdle.blogspot.com if you want to add us. check it out