Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Down in St. George

We were just down in St.George for Grandpa Snowball Funeral. It was a beautiful service. Our Grandpa died at 94 years of age. We were able to stay a week and these pictures show a little of what we did.
Our Family
Playing in the dirt
Wow Grass
I am always Happy
Say gorgeous
Although I am side ways I am still adorable I can stand up on furniture


Smile, they are just so adorable


After a long day we put the Kids to bed and rock out to Rock band.

Time to sit and relax, From a hard day of playing.
Emma, Dallas, Keana, Hunter, and Lydia


Kameha love to play in the water. She has her two bottom teeth .


It was so cold so we stayed in the Hot tub. Keana and Dad
Dallas, Keana ,Kameha, Lydia ,and Elisa Say Cheese
We are ready and waiting to go swimming .


Isn't chad Just cute Skyla was crying so chad went in and snuggled with her.
Keana had so much fun with her cousins she loves to help .



































6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you guys were in Utah. I'm sad that we didn't get to see you. I'm sorry about your grandpa. I bet he had a great reunion in heaven with your grandma, and all who passed before him!

Chris & Jamie said...

Yay Donna! Your blog is way cute and I love all the pictures of last week! Hunter is so excited to come and see Kona next week!

danette said...

Hi finally figured out how to get to your blog. Your girls are getting so big.

kimberly said...

I love that you have a blog now! Your girls are adorable! :-)
~Kim
tyaufamily.blogspot.com

Dalling Family said...

Hey! I was just blog surfing and found your blog through Danette's - your family is so adorable! Hope you guys are all doing well!

Alison said...

It's about time that you guys finally got a blog!!! What a Cute family! Your girls are getting so big! I love the family picture.

It will be fun to keep in touch better...talk tou you later :)